Full Time – Monday to Friday 8.15am to 5.30pm
(Unqualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent)
Annual Salary: £10,750k to £18,000k
Closing Date: Friday 31st May 2019.
We are a privately run day nursery rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and registered for children aged 10 months to 5 years, located in a residential area one mile from Oxford City Centre.
We are looking to appoint a passionate, enthusiastic, confident, committed and mature individual with excellent communication & organisational skills and a mature, ‘hands-on’ attitude to work tasks to join our caring and supportive nursery team.
The successful candidate will be the located in our 2-3 years room and will be expected to report to the Room Leader or their deputy. However as a member of the team they will be expected to support the Nursery Management Team in the day to day running of the nursery to provide a high quality, caring and stimulating environment, where our children can learn and develop while having fun.
The successful candidate may be wishing to start a career in childcare or have already established a career in childcare and are looking to move on and progress from their current role.
Financial support will be given to candidates to achieve a NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Children’s Care, Learning & Development.
It is ESSENTIAL that candidates have the following qualities, skills and knowledge we are looking for:
• Committed to supporting the deliverance of quality; the ability to abide by the nursery’s policies and procedures including the Safeguarding of Children and Health & Safety at work.
• Previous experience working as part of team either within a work or school situation.
• Hope to further their own personal career development; we positively support our nursery practitioners to improve their skills and knowledge through our company training & development program and further their position within the company.
It is DESIRABLE but NOT ESSENTIAL that candidates have the following qualities, skills and knowledge we are looking for:
• Previous experience working with children aged between 2 – 3 years.
• GCSE’s (or equivalent) grade C (Level 4) or above in Maths and English.