Spinach and Sweet Potato Curry
- Heat the olive oil and gently fry the finely chopped onions with the curry powder until the onions are golden and soft.
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into small chunks.
- Combine the sweet potato chunks to the onions and stir for 1-2 minutes
- Add the chopped tomatoes and water and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling reduce to a simmer for 10-15 minutes until the sweet potato is soft and cooked through.
- Add the spinach and simmer for a further 5 minutes or until the spinach has wilted.
- Serve with naan bread, spoonful of natural yogurt and a little chopped coriander.
Little Troopers Day Nursery
Phone: 01865 793322
13 Stanley RdOxford , Oxfordshire OX4 1QY
Closed bank holidays and Christmas week.